- Any information that is presented on casinosl.com is for knowledge and entertainment purposes only and cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- Any information that is presented on casinosl.com may not be used for illegal activities, it is the visitor/user responsibility to make sure they obey and follow their state/country law.
- Casinosl aims to provide the most accurate and updated information and does not take any legal responsibly for any error found on this information.
- Casinosl is not responsible for any damages the might be caused by the information and media that is presented on the site.
- Casinosl is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority only. You have to be at least 18 years of age to visit this website.
- By accessing casinosl.com the visitor/user understand and agrees that his personal information may be collected to improve the user experience.
- Any personal information that is being collected by casinosl.com will not be revealed to any 3rd party organization and will only be used for internal use in order to improve the user experience.
- All the trademarks mentioned on casinosl.com are a property and belongs to their legal owners.
- casinosl.com does not allow posting spam or ads for commercial purposes.
- By not following the terms and conditions above casinosl.com reserve the right to block or ban users and members from the site.
- For any questions or inquiries please contact us by visiting the Contact us page
- Casinosl.com reserves the right to “blacklist” any online casino or online gaming site for conducting unethical business behavior, for example: Not paying or delaying player’s winnings or affiliates commissions.
- We’re committed to responsible gambling. Think of gambling as an entertainment expense, not a way to make money! Gamble within your weekly entertainment budget, not with your phone bill or rent budget.
- BeGambleAware aims to promote responsibility in gambling. Its main goal is to broaden public understanding of gambling-related harm as a public health issue and to help those that do develop problems get the support and help that they need quickly and effectively. For help, support and advice about problem gambling, please visit BeGambleAware.org